In the past few hours, OPPO has announced the arrival on the Chinese market of the new range of smartphones from the Reno10 series, which includes, in addition to the “basic” model, a Pro version and a Pro+ version. During the launch event, in addition to the Reno10, OPPO also announced news for its Watch 3 and the OPPO Pad 2 and Air tablets.
As for OPPO Watch 3, to the black and gold colors that arrived last year, a blue color variant is now added (opening image), always at 1599 yuan, about 229 euros, with a Viton rubber strap. OPPO has also announced two new straps, one in aqua green leather and one in nylon with metal details, which will be sold for 99 and 69 yuan (13 and 9 euros).
OPPO Watch 3 keeps all its hardware features unchanged: a 1.75-inch AMOLED display, a 400mAh battery, a Snapdragon W5 Gen1 processor flanked by a proprietary Apollo 4 Plus SoC, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0 and NFC, heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, GPS, water resistance up to 5 ATM and compatibility with Android and iOS 13.
Oppo Watch 3 Datasheet
- colors: black, gold
- shell: aluminum
- strap: Viton, leather
- dimensions and weight: 43x37x11.65mm for 31.9 grams
- display: AMOLED 1.75″ 372×430, 326ppi
- battery: 400mAh, 4 days autonomy and full recharge in 60 minutes
- connectivity: LTE (eSIM), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- Processor: Snapdragon W5 with Apollo 4 Plus
- memory: 1GB of RAM and 32GB of storage
- Compatibility: Android 6+, iOS 13+
- waterproof: 5ATM
- other: heart rate monitoring, SpO2,
A Version With Less Storage For Oppo Pad 2
News has also been announced for the two OPPO tablets, the Pad 2 and the Air. The former, launched last March, also gets a new variant with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage alongside the 8/256, 12/256 and 12/512 versions. This version will be sold for 2,699 yuan, around 355 euros at current exchange rates. The other versions have prices ranging from 2,999 to 3,999 yuan. The keyboard costs 599 yuan, around 81 euros, while the stylus is 499 yuan, around 66 euros.
The two available colors, Feather Gold and Nebula Gray, and the hardware features remain unchanged. OPPO Pad 2, we recall, has an 11.61 “diagonal LCD with a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz and a resolution of 2,800 x 2,000 pixels, an 8 MP front camera, MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor, WiFi 6 connectivity, Bluetooth 5.3 and USB Type-C port, four speakers with Dolby Atmos and Android 13 operating system with ColorOS interface.
Oppo Pad 2 Datasheet
- Display: 11.61″ LCD, 7:5 ratio, 2,800 x 2,000 resolution, 144Hz refresh, 500 nits max brightness, delta-e less than 2
- SoC: MediaTek Dimension 9000
- RAM: LPDDR5
- Storage: UFS 3.1
- Memory cuts : 8+128 , 8+256, 12+256, 12+512 GB
- Rear: 13 MP, AF, FOV 80°, f/2.2 aperture
- Front: 8 MP, FF, FOV 77°, f/2.0 aperture, face recognition
- Battery: 9,510mAh (typical)
- Charging Speed: 67W
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.3
- USB-C 2.0 port
- Dimensions: 258.03 x 189.39 x 6.54mm
- Weight: 552g
- OS: Android 13 customized ColorOS 13
A Version With More Ram For Oppo Pad Air
For Pad Air, OPPO’s “entry-level” tablet also launched in Italy at the end of August last year ( HERE our review ), a different version with more RAM is coming. The 4GB of RAM and 64 or 128GB of storage versions are now joined by a more powerful version with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space which will be sold in China for 1799 yuan, 237 euros.
This variant will be available in Star Silver and Fog Gray colors. There needs to be more information regarding availability in India, where the 4GB/128GB version is sold at 349 euros. Again, the other hardware features of this tablet remain completely unchanged, which integrates a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor, a 10.36 “display with 2K resolution, four speakers with Dolby Atmos support and a 7,100 mAh battery.
OPPO Pad Air Datasheet
10.36″, 2K resolution (2000 x 1200 pixels), LCD, 83.5% screen-to-body ratio soc: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680, octa-core CPU (A73 x 4 +A53 x 4), Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM + 64GB of expandable UFS 2.2 storage
- 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB of expandable UFS 2.2 storage
- 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM + 256GB of expandable UFS 2.2 storage
- 7,100 mAh, recharges at 18W FastCharge
- up to 12 hours of video playback
- up to 15 hours of video conferencing
- up to 10 hours of ebook reading
WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1
Four speakers with Dolby Atmos support
45.08 x 154.84 x 6.94mm
stylus, Bluetooth smart keyboard
ColorOS 12.1 for Pad
Read Also: 3 Ideas For Customizing Your Smartphone Case