News day at Apple introduced the new iPad Pro, the renewed Apple TV 4K, and a new basic version of the iPad that winks in the forms of the most updated models. The new model is updated to iOS 16 and features a full-screen design featuring a large 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, more significant than the previous 10.2-inch display. The new iPad is controlled by the A14 Bionic chip, which offers far superior execution and record-breaking energy productivity among all tablets available. In such a manner, Apple discusses a 20% preferable computer chip execution over the past model and a 10% better GPU. We realize the chip well since it was presented in the 2020 iPad Air and offers advanced AI highlights thanks to the 16-center Brain Motor and having twice as many centers as the A13 chip.
Much unexpected news, which also concerns the cameras, is now updated with the introduction of a 12 MP ultra-wide-angle front cam located along the horizontal edge of the iPad. The front camera sensor offers a 122 ° angle of view supporting the Auto Framing function, which automatically follows the subject’s movements to keep it in the center of the frame. The new rear camera is always 12MP with a wide angle and allows you to obtain high-resolution photos and detailed 4K videos, also supporting slow-motion movies at 240 fps. There is no shortage of two microphones designed to work perfectly with the cameras, capturing audio from the one in use to minimize background noise.
The new Liquid Retina display improves viewing quality over the previous model, offering a resolution of 2360×1640 pixels, approximately 4 million pixels, 500 nits of brightness, and True Tone technology. Touch ID has also been moved to the top button, like on the iPad Mini and other models, so it’s easier to unlock the device, access apps, or use Apple Pay. As for connectivity, on the one hand, we have support for WiFi 6, with performance about 30% better than the previous 802.11ac WiFi standard, while the cellular version 5G allows 5G to reach peak speeds up to 3.5 Gbps.
We finally found the USB-C port with the expected support for a wide range of accessories and a faster-charging speed if you use a power supply with more power than the one supplied. Plus comes the expected first-generation Apple Pencil compatibility Nonetheless, another USB-C to Apple Pencil connector is expected for matching and charging. Yet, sit back and relax. We will find it included in the latest version of the Apple Pencil (first generation) package, available for 119 euros.
What if we already have an Apple Pencil? Fortunately, Apple will market it separately for 10 euros. For this new model, Apple has also created a new smart keyboard called Magic Keyboard Folio, which is exceptionally comfortable since it features regular-sized keys with 1 mm travel. A large trackpad with a clickable surface compatible with Multi-Touch gestures is also introduced. The new column of capability keys, something like 14, permits simple admittance to alternate ways and activities utilized daily, for example, changing the volume or brilliance of the presentation.
Likewise, the console attractively snares onto the Shrewd Connector on the iPad with different models, getting power and information. Finally, the back cover is equipped with adjustable support that makes it even more versatile for playing games, watching videos, and any other use pleasant to us. And before talking about prices, let’s close with the main innovations that iPadOS 16 brings and that we find on board this model. Here are the primary elements, as shared by Apple.
- With the new Messaging features, the user can edit or cancel their recently sent messages, retrieve recently deleted messages, and mark conversations as unread so they can be re-read later. 5 New features are available in Messages. Collaboration helps start and manage shared projects faster and more practical.
- Freestyle is a new solid efficiency application incorporated into iPadOS. Because of an adaptable work area and similarity with Mac Pencil, you can see content, share, and team up from one spot.
- With the iCloud Shared Photograph Library, the client can naturally share photographs with up to six individuals.
- Safari presents shared board gatherings, while passkeys make perusing considerably more secure.
- In Mail, the user can schedule emails in advance and even have a few seconds to cancel before they are delivered to the recipient’s mailbox.
- The Climate application appears on iPad and is intended to capitalize on the fabulous presentation with beautiful activities. Tap to see the most basic climate data.
- Active Text uses on-device intelligence to recognize Text in images across the entire system. Now it works with videos, too: pause them, and the Text in the single frame will become fully interactive. Visual Inquiry presently permits you to isolate the subject of a picture or segregate it by eliminating the foundation with a tap.
Availability And Prices
The new iPad can be pre-ordered from today, 18 October, and will be available for shipment from 26 October in the colors Blue, Pink, Silver, and Yellow starting from 589 euros in the 64GB variant. It goes up to 789 euros for the one with 256GB storage. The Cell variation begins from 789 euros with 64GB and goes as much as 989 euros for the one with 256GB. More subtleties on the authority Apple page. The new Wizardry Console Folio, made unequivocally for the new iPad, is accessible for 299 euros in white. In an examination, the new fundamental Brilliant Folio planned explicitly for the new iPad is accessible for 99 euros in white, sky blue, and watermelon. What’s more, lemon yellow.